Yes, the Apple Watch can be used to track sleep. Here is how: The Apple Watch is fully equipped with the necessary hardware (state-of-the-art sensors) to estimate sleep patterns while you wear. Simply download the rated Apple Watch App, SleepWatch, from the App Store to get automatic sleep tracking as a feature for your Apple Watch now. The answer to “Can you track your sleep on Apple Watch?” is yes! An Apple Watch sleep tracking experience is easy.
Use your Apple Watch To Track Sleep
How to Track Sleep – Apple Watch Sleep
Sleep tracking is like a sleep recorder using your own body’s signals. The Bodymatter, built the very first Sleep App to transform the Apple Watch into an automated sleep tracker — Sleep Watch. As an apple watch sleep tracker, SleepWatch lets you simply wear your Apple Watch to bed and effortlessly wake up to insightful sleep details. SleepWatch is like a sleep coach on your wrist, it learns your routine and offers suggestions to help you improve. You can add this feature to your Apple Watch by downloading Sleep Watch from the Apple App Store. Sleep Watch is free to download and use. WatchOS 6 ready.
Which Apple Watch Series Tracks Sleep?
With SleepWatch, you can use any Apple Watch Series, including the Apple Watch 5, to track sleep. We do recommend Apple Watch Series 2 or higher, however.
Sleep is Auto Detected
The Apple Clock App, allows you to track sleep manually, but if you just want to wear the watch to sleep and have sleep auto-detected, we believe you will enjoy Sleep Watch sleep analysis more. SleepWatch can log your sleep history and times to the Apple Health App. Automatic sleep tracking from SleepWatch is hassle-free. It is an easy way to manage sleep. Do you ever wonder: “Am I getting enough sleep?” or “Are naps affecting my sleep?” Sleep is a curious human activity and SleepWatch may be able to shed some light on many aspects of sleep. How do you sleep? SleepWatch may be able to provide some insights. Can’t sleep and want to see your sleep deficit? Snore Apps are interesting, but how do you Sleep overall and how does that change over time? SleepWatch can help you keep track.
How Do I Set My Apple Watch To Track My Sleep Step By Step Guide
- Download SleepWatch from the Apple App Store
- Complete the onboarding
- Wear your Apple Watch to bed.
- Upon waking, check the Apple Watch App or iPhone app to see your auto-detected sleep details
- Recommended to scheduling ‘Do Not Disturb’ to turn on automatically during your typical sleeping hours to prevent any Watch notifications from disturbing your sleep. This can be done in the iPhone Watch App > My Watch > General > ‘Do Not Disturb’ section.
- Also recommend enabling ‘Theater Mode’ while asleep to keep your Watch screen dark until waking.
- Upgrade to Premium for additional features:
- Apple Watch Smart Alarm: Use your Apple Watch to wake you during a light state of sleep. Many report finding it easier to awaken during light sleep.
- Adaptive Bedtime Suggestions: Learns your routine and provides adaptive bedtime suggestions to help you optimize sleep rhythm.
- SleepWatch Score: Get a daily and monthly Score that represents your sleep in on easy to track number.